EASY HEALTHY CHOCOLATE CHIP OAT COOKIES
Oats 2 cups
flour 1 cup
mashed bananas 3
butter 100 gm
dark choc chips or chunks
1. Combine all the ingredients,except choc chips, together and stir them really well with a wooden spoon till they resemble a dough.
2. Add another mashed banana if the dough is still loose.
3. Grease hands with bit of olive oil and make balls. Flatten each ball to form a cookie and place choc chips on top.
4. Place cookies on a baking sheet lined with greased parchemnt paper. Bake on 250 C for 15-20 mins or until lightly golden brown.
5. Remove, cool down and enjoy!