Maybe I got overboard or the room actually does need all this to get it in shape!!!
If you don’t know, I am talking about this room. It belongs to my daughter and it needs help!!!
So far I have made progress with the feature wall.
already in love with it!!! you can view the full transition process here!
Now!! the rest of the room! I have been going over all the inspiration and the pinterest boards
This is the predominant color palette and the prints ofcourse will blend in some chevron some marble and some dhurrie textures with poms poms and tassels.. hmmmmm dreaming!!!!!
1.Floating shelves I think I have a quick fix for them 😉 you will see..
2.dhurrie rugs: The boho in me won’t just let go, and the colors are absolutely divine!!
3.Storage boxes Need like a ton of those! Ok maybe one or two at least!! and in chevron plz
4. dream catcher: this is one of the recent obsession and i feel its going to look amazing
5. tutu wall hanging What girls room is complete without one of these!!
6. white garden stool how cute is this “Pawn garden stool” 🙂 it just makes me smile and its perfect for the baby girls room.
7. copper mirror A pretty basic mirror is what will do
8. heart pillow I am in love with this one!!
9. ferry light monogram Who wouldn’t want their name all lit up on the wall!!! I think it will be a fantastic self esteem boost for a six year old 🙂
10. piggy bank I am encouraging her to save her pennies!!! This will be darn cute.
11. tassel pillows OBSESSSSED with tassels and pom poms!!!! and this pillow is just hitting the spot!
12. cloud decal nothing extravagant or girly.. Something naturally sweet like a cloud and some raindrops!!
13. DIY pom pom pillow Pom POms everywhere!! its a girls room after all!
I am really excited about this project!! lets see how it all turns out!!!