Eid around the corner.. the day evvveryone looks forward to all year round.. The days of frenzied last minute shopping!! Henna, colors, chooriyan!! The get togethers and parties! The whose got the better outfit battles (yes we all do it 😉 ) The delicious food and the meetha!! What is there not to love about this?!?!
.. And how we are alwaaays left with something missing from our outfits or entertainment tables is beyond me.
As the last moments of Eid spirirt fully awakens I share with you my wishlist for this eid!
- Tulip shalwar:If you don’t already own it you must be pinninng!!!! for it!! The shalwars made a huge come back ( and we are so glad they did) these are absolutely the cutest.. And an ABSOLUTE must have this eid!! Grab yours here
- MORROCON GLASSES: The trend of personal sized dessert is huuuuge!! I looove serving delicacies in personal sized glasses .The possibilities are endless! Layers of tiramisu or banofee pie or the good ol’ trifle in a cute cup makes the dessert whole lot more delectable! and these morrocon glass are fabulous for a beautiful must have sawaiyan presentation. They add the perfect ethnic touch and color to your dessert!! find them here
- EID CAKE TOPPER: How cute is this “EID” cake topper!! I would love to bake a cake and ice it all white and maybe a fondant flower or two and than top it with this gorgeous festive cake topper!! And I am sure I will be set for the late afternoon tea guests popping up for eid! Find this gorgeous cake topper and so much more on this etsy boutique here
- SILK BANGLES: After the gota jewellery rage ( to which I am still impartial to ), these silk bangles are giving the prettiest vibes!! I would love to add a tassel or two and stack them up in all sorts of colors!! find them here
- SOLID COLORED PUMPS: Take a cue from Muniba Mazari ‘s ( whom we all love) style wardrobe this Ramadan and make a statement in bold solid colored shoes! This cobalt blue is my absolute utmost favourite!! Find some gorgeous colors here
- POM POM GLADIATERS: Gladiaters got better!!!!! I cannnnot get over these unbelieveably gorgeous pom pom and tassel gladiaters.. I just gotta have them!! What a statement piece .. if not for the first day maybe for the second day more understated eid dinner!! find them here
Share your eid must haves that make this day pop for you!!
Here is to a very special, fun, color filled eid for Muslims all over the world!