For this DIY I had on my hand some canvas and some ferry lights and I had to make them work!!!
- Mix up the paint color of your choice. I used the color I used for the colorblock wall!! It was bit tough to work with! But It turned out fine.
- Considering I was using wall paint on canvas for an easy application i used this foam brush thing! It gave much cleaner application and was very east to use!
3. Next I used a pencil to sketch the letters. The font I used was a double lettered font. I drew a line in the middle and on that I dotted around 1 inch apart. That is where I wanted to insert ferry lights.
4. To punch holes I used this screwdriver! Make sure you count the dots carefully to avoid any awkward gaps! I used two ferry light strings of 100 bulbs. So I divided equally 200 dots for the holes!
5. Start punching!
This is what it looked like when I punched all the dots. Now I had 200 evenly dsitributed holes!
6. Insert the ferry light bulbs!!!
For finishing I just traced the outlines with a gold marker! ANd Ta-daaaa!!!
My easy DIY light up canvas art!!
Let me know what you think!!!