Raise your hand if you are a big fan of the gorrrgeous paper lights!
The glow of these lights is simply ethereal!!!!!
And I absolutley looooove the ambiance it creates!!!
The effect of the white ruffles of paper softens the light ten fold and somehow the light pouring out effect makes the whole chandelier into a dreamy glow!
And created from the humblest of all ingredients or tools
All you need is a:
- Paper lantern of any shape and size
- Parchment paper roll (depending on the shape and size of the light you want)
- stapler pins
I loooove the DIYs which work without the glue!! I haaate glue and the stickiness and the messines! I am sure there are better crafts ppl out there who love glue and cannot be without it! But its simply not for me!
Enough for the glue
lets make it on to the DIY
With the supplies on hand on with the show
- Simply roll out the parchemnt paper and tear it till about 12 inch long.
- Crumple the paper into a ball by scrunching it in your hand.
- Start at the bottom and wrap it loosely around the lantern.Staple it in place to the lantern.
- Continue to repeat this process till the whole lantern is covered.
- Hang it up!
This is the unlit messy version you are aiming for!!
But let it glow!!!
How mesmerizing is that!!
Let me know what you think about this easy DIY! This continues to be one of the easiest DIYs I have shared here! For some more DIY inspiration take a look at my DIY page! And for a complete view of girls bedroom makeover go DIY here
Enjoy your day!!