With the winters around for some time now I always start craving for summer around this time! Although we know that we are gonna get a real good taste of summer! But still we humans!
To bring some of the summer back I treated myself to this freakshake
And loved it soo much I ended up using it for the CARS Birthday Party I recently held for my 3 year old!
Its a very simple very delicious very (may I say) gorgeous Freak Shake!!
It relies on one of the principle ingredients Nutella to derive its flavour and fun from.
Topppings!!! hmmmm well they vary!
I chose the toppings I relied on the most! a.k.a oreos, and maltesers and a chocolate straw!
Nutella Ice cream shake
vanilla ice cream 1 cup
milk 1/2 cup
nutella 2 Tbsp
- In a food processor blitz together milk, ice cream and nutella.
- Take a mug and smear some nutella on the inside with the back of a spoon. Than using same spoon smear some on the outer rim of the glass. Take oreos and stick them to the chocolate.
- Pour the ice cream smoothie in the Mugs and top with chocolate cake and some whipped cream or some more ice cream!!! Add chocolate straw and chocolate syrup or nuts!
My favorite go to egg less breakfast!!!
Its fast! is ready in minutes! insanely satisfying and healthy and delicious!!! What more can you ask for when you are running around after three kids
I Loooooooove Halloumi!!! Its absolutely amazing!! and Grilled Halloumi is just sth from above!!
I am a huge egg fan as well. But everyday with the same old sunny side up breakfast become tad bit boring. So to spin things a bit I turn to this recipe every now and than!
So to speak its a simple sandwich! open faced as been pictured! But the variations and tweaks you can make to it are incredible. And the slightest tweak takes it a level above.
A couple of twigs of fresh mint adds great depths of flavors. Toss a pinch of red paprika for heat on top if you prefer. layer the base of the sandwich with a mashed avocado, or you can omit the toast altogether and make it a lettuce wrap or a tortilla wrap! But the most effective elixir I find in uplifting this sandwich is the herb infused olive oil 🙂 🙂
I don’t feel the need to add much seasoning coz Halloumi is very salty itself. I do add a pinch of salt to the grilled tomato whilst its still in the pan. Other than that it requires nothing more nothing less. Is absolute perfection.
Here is the recipe
Halloumi cheese 300 gms
tomato sliced 4-5 slices
mint sprigs 3-4
herb infused olive oil
- Drizzle olive oil in a pan and grill the halloumi slices. Take them off the heat once its bronzed on either side.
- Grill tomato slices and sprinkle bit of salt on top.
- Toast/ bake heat up the toasts as desired. Layer with tomatoes, top with Halloumi and fresh mint.
- Drizzle some more olive oil on top for extra flavor!!
Nothing speaks summers better than a sweet juicy chilled watermelon!! And the bestest and freshest of ingredients together in this summer salad for a very refreshing boost. What gets better than fresh mint an cucumbers combined with juicy watermelon chunks and topped with salty gooey feta cheese!!
Whats more its as easy to whip up as its easy to wash down. Just chop all the ingredients set it in plate and let it chill! that is it!!!
The juicy sweetness of the watermelon and the salty creaminess of the feta kicks the need of adding any dressing! In my opinion its complete and whole and delicious on its own!!
An absolute amazing accompaniment to a picnic or a day out at the beach! And its a sure hit with kids and grown up s alike!!
I am in love with it..
Two of the freshest ingredients combine in this gorgeous salad which leaves our parched bodies with a big punch of minerals and alkelaine hitting all the right spots .
watermelon 1 cup cubed
cucmber 1 peeled and cubed
feta cheese 1/2 cup cubed
- Chop all the ingredients to your liking and toss them all together!!!!!!!!!!
nothing more to it!!!
Its the perfect magic you can play with mixing the right ingredients together!