If you think banana and peanut butter are match made in heaven than think again!!! We have a new mind blowing combo!!(not that peanut butter needs any :D) APPLES AND PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!!
Totally fresh healthy easy to make and filling!
Its as simple as that, take out hte core of the apple with one of those core things. Cut apple in slices.
Top with peanut butter.
Sprinkle with coconut and crushed almonds!
Eat and love!!
Lots of xoxo
EASY HEALTHY CHOCOLATE CHIP OAT COOKIES
Oats 2 cups
flour 1 cup
mashed bananas 3
butter 100 gm
dark choc chips or chunks
1. Combine all the ingredients,except choc chips, together and stir them really well with a wooden spoon till they resemble a dough.
2. Add another mashed banana if the dough is still loose.
3. Grease hands with bit of olive oil and make balls. Flatten each ball to form a cookie and place choc chips on top.
4. Place cookies on a baking sheet lined with greased parchemnt paper. Bake on 250 C for 15-20 mins or until lightly golden brown.
5. Remove, cool down and enjoy!